Summer is the time for Family Reunions and yesterday we had one with Jared's family. All of his family was there except one sister and her family. We got together at a local park for lunch. Jared's grandma told the kids some stories about when she was younger. Jared's wonderful sister's put together some games for the kids to play. Then we ended with water balloon volleyball which then lead into a water fight. It was great to have everyone together for the afternoon.
Jared's Family Riet, Jack, Jen, Jared, Jessica, Barbara, Kent Janae, Grandma, Jacki
All the grandkids with Great Grandma Buchanan (minus Jonathan & Emily)
Ian coloring his picture while Grandma Great told her stories
Grandpa Memmott with Carson
The highlight of the day for Maggie was playing with the drinking water
3 comments:
You've had a busy couple of weeks with all these family things--but looks like so much fun!
Oh!!!! I'm so sad!!!! I SO wish I could have come! I miss everyone so much! Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for posting the pics!
Thanks for posting pictures. And thanks for all your help. I was so glad we were able to get together. Love ya hun.
Post a Comment