Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Latest Projects

Here a few of my latest projects that I have done.
(click on the pictures so you can see the patterns up closer)

This is just a quilt top so far

This is just the quilt top as well

This one is actually finished and is a baby quilt. I have a lot of friends who are having girls here within the next few months so this will go to one of them. Now I need to get started on some more for all my other friends!!!

8 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Very nice work Heather. I am very proud of you.

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you posted your projects. You have been really hard at work. I want to have another sew day, I just need to get more fabric and figure out a project to do along with you.

Happy Harrison said...

Holy crap! So cute!

so...I have to ask you...do you totally neglect your kids, cuz the only way that I'd be able to finish a quilt as magnificent as those is if Sunshine was running around in a soggy diaper with peanut butter all over her face for like a week.

and...I'm also glad you share your projects with all of us, cuz I like to do that too, so I'm glad there's someone else with the same idea as me.

buchananclan said...

Lauren
No I don't neglect my kids. I usually sew when Maggie is napping and Ian is watching a show or playing a game on the computer. I also do most of my sewing at night once the kids are sound asleep. I am a night owl so I stay up pretty late sewing. I have trouble sleeping so I just sew. I do cut my fabric when my kids are awake but they are good to just play with each other or by themselves. Sometimes when I try to sew when they are awake I only get like two seams sewn and then it gets put on hold until the night. I can't help it...I love to sew!!!!!

About the Cheeks said...

I like these ones, especially the one in the middle.

Alli said...

they all are so adorable! You are so talented. I so want to be you! :) Great work!!

Nancy said...

You are so talented! Do you have a book of patterns or do you just dream them up?

LoRene said...

Heather, these are amazing!!! Do you quilt them too? I am very impressed.