Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Day in Scipio

Yesterday the kids and I and Ashlin(my niece) went to Scipio to spend the day with Jared's sister Jessica and her two boys, Carson and Bodie. I cut Jess' hair off last week but she decided she wanted it shorter so instead of waiting until she comes up here in a few weeks I decided to go ahead and go down to her house for the day. We have talked about how I needed to come and hang out with her at her house, so we went. The kids had fun playing with their cousin and I had a nice day away from home. Here are some pics of our adventure......

Here is Maggie petting Jess's Lambs. Maggie liked them
until they started "Bleeting " at her. It scared her.

Here is Bodie chillin' in the grass

The big highlight of the day for the kids was playing the sandbox


I know the pictures are a little fuzzy in the corners
I realized just know that my lens had smudges all over it

4 comments:

Shawndel96 said...

That looks so fun!

Memmott Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!
liz

S Tippetts said...

I'm glad that you went and let the kids have fun with cousins. I remember doing that with you kids. We probably didn't do it often enough. Oh well. The kids look great.

Alli said...

SO darling! sounds like fun! nice to have some where to go and get out for the day!