This is day 3 of Jared being gone and today went much better than the previous 2. We went and spent the day with our friends the Park's (Rachel, Ema, and Winston). We spent ALL day at their house and had a lot of fun. All four kids play so well together. We played outside, jumped in their bounce house, made sugar cookies, ate lunch, and just had fun. Maggie even unrolled 1/2 a roll of toilet paper into the toilet and clogged it....that was not so much fun. We love being with them and will be so sad when they move away at the end of the summer.
I put Ian to bed about 45 minutes ago and he came out of his room a little bit ago very worried. I asked him what was wrong and he said that there was a bunny in Maggie's bed. I was very confused because I knew I put Maggie in bed a while ago and I was positive that there wasn't a REAL bunny in there with her. I also know he wasn't seeing a stuffed animal bunny because we don't have one. He just kept saying over and over that there was a bunny in Maggie's bed and it was scaring him. In between my laughing I asked, "Well what color was it?"....he then said very seriously "it is pink, it has long bunny ears, and it moves when I touch it"....I laughed some more and confirmed with him that he really thought there was a pink bunny rabbit in Maggie's bed.
I went upstairs to their room to check out what he was talking about. I walked into the room very quietly because I knew Maggie and not a bunny was in there asleep. Well as I suspected Maggie was in her bed sound asleep in her PINK jammies laying on her stomach with her legs spread apart. Come to find out that he didn't know Maggie was in there and her 2 legs were the "bunny ears" he saw. Her pink jammies were the pink he saw and of course it moved every time he touched it.....it was his sister in there (I guess he couldn't see her face). After explaining this to him he stared laughing himself and said "What funny situation that was!"
Yes Ian, that was a very FUNNY SITUATION!!!!
4 comments:
That is so funny! I can't stop laughing!
Ian is so hilarious!
Your life makes me laugh! Your stories are awesome! You have such an exciting life! :) I hope things go a bit easier for you the next few days! :)
How cute & one story you will remember!
Post a Comment