Last week I got a gift card in the mail from Kohl's for $10. Don't know why I got it but I was glad to get it so today I went and used it and I got this.....
a pair of flip flops for Ian & a shirt for Maggieand I didn't even spend a SiNgLe penny...that makes it even better!!!!
5 comments:
Free is the best price! Yea for you!
I got one too! I got Ash a swimsuit but I only had to spend 3.99 for the rest.
We saw Ian and Maggie this morning at the fitness center. I dropped off Amy at the day care and was excited to see your kids there.
Then I realized I had forgotten my swimming suit so I picked her right back up and went home. Sorry for Amy and Ian and Maggie that they didn't get to play a little more.
I love to go shopping for free! I wish I got a free gift card.
That is awesome! lucky you! They are cute!
Post a Comment