Ian trying to make a basket
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Tiny Tot Sports
For the past 2 weeks Ian has been in a Tiny Tots Sports class through the Orem Rec Center. I thought this would be a great class for him to learn some sports. They taught the kids the basics in playing soccer, basketball, and T-ball. Ian loved soccer and T-ball but was not too fond of playing basketball. He did a lot better in this class than his karate class he took last June. He listened very intently and did what he was told(for the most part). On the basketball day he pretty much just cried and wouldn't do anything. I had to bribe him with a quarter to just get him to at least try to make a basket (bribery works great for him). Today they played basketball again and Ian kinda liked it. He even made 3 baskets and was very proud of himself.The class is now over and Ian told me at the class toady that he loved sports and was sad that the class was over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad he liked his class. You guys do fun things!
How cute! I never even hear of these things.. i really need to pay more attention!
I'm glad that he had some fun. It is good to let him experience lots of differnet things.
Post a Comment