Today we decided to go the Aquarium with our friends, Rachel, Ema and Winston. I think everyone else had the same idea. I have never seen so many people there. We ended up staying only for about 30 minutes. We all have a yearly pass so we didn't feel guilty leaving so soon, that is what's nice about passes like that. We decided to then head over to the South Towne Mall to let the kids play in the Dino Play Area. I think everyone had that same idea too. There were a few too many people there. We let the kids play for a little bit and then headed upstairs for some lunch. After lunch we let the kids ride the Carousel. Maggie thought that was the best thing ever and for some reason Ian is not fond of them. Ian just likes to sit on the bench on the Carousel, he doesn't to ride the animals. All in all we had a fun day.....we got to play with our friends and that's what matters most!!!

Maggie sitting on the dinosaur

Ian sitting on the dinosaur

Maggie getting mad because Ian got on the dinosaur while she was on it

Ian sitting on the bench on the Carousel

Here Maggie is on her horse on the Carousel.....she really is enjoying it.....
I just couldn't get her to look at me and smile
4 comments:
The kids look so cute! Ya got to love the expressions on their faces!!!
That sounds so fun. you sure do alot of fun things with your kids. I am a not a good mom I am thinking.. we never go anywhere!
Also, I love your note to the snow. I agree... it needs to go away!! :) Thanks again for the haircut. I lOVE IT! :)
Very Cute and fun! Also, i was suprised to see Ian in a Pokemon shirt. Didnt you not like your kids in theme shirts? Maybe it was someone else. I laughed though cause vince has that exact shirt. Cute little family you have there!
I thought the shirt was for home use only. What are you thinking?
Post a Comment