Mariah and Ian trying to stand close to pony but they both were a little scared of it
Monday, April 20, 2009
A Day on the Farm
Today was such a nice day I decided to head on out to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. Ian was mad that weren't going to Dinosuar Museum. I told him it was closed (it's OK to lie a little, right), after he heard that he was fine and had fun at the Farm. We took our friend Mariah with us as well. Maggie and Mariah got to go on not 1 but 2 pony rides. Ian DOES NOT like riding the ponies, and the girls were happy about that. Maggie was a little hesitant at first but by time the second ride came around she decided she could do it all by herself and didn't even want me touching her or the horse. We went and ate lunch and then ran around through a little garden. I am so glad that Spring is here....I hope it stays!!! Here are a few pictures of our fun day at the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I really need to take LIzzie there. I think she would love it. Maggie is such a brave and independent girl.
The SHIRT!! Love it!!!
No! No! Not a rabbit! I had one once. Trust me on this one. Put that little thought right out of your head.
Just noticed that our son is wearing the exact same shirt in the Friday and Monday updates.
how fun! cute kids!
I am happy to see you let Maggie out of the stroller. It has been years. Just kidding. Rmemeber before when you posted about her always being in the stroller in pictures. Hahahaha. Yah. that was a 4 ha laugh at my own joke. I am a dork.
I love all the fun activities you guys do. :)
Post a Comment