Monday, February 23, 2009
allergic to what????
Lately Ian has had red splotches all over his face. They are really bad right under his eyes. Instead of having black eyes he has red eyes. He rubs his face a lot and usually while he is playing the Wii. We thought that maybe he wasn't blinking and his eyes were just dry but I was watching him this morning and he does blink his eyes and quite a lot. As I was looking at his face this morning wondering what was causing this, a thought came to my mind.....maybe he is allergic to our cat. So thinking that was the problem I told him that I think he was allergic to Cheech (the cat). He told me that he didn't think he was allergic to the cat but that he thought he was allergic to Maggie instead. I thought that was pretty cleaver and funny. I am still baffled at what is causing these red splotches all over his face. They come and go but right underneath his eyes it is usually red and a little swollen and he is always rubbing his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Ian. I'm really curious now what could be causing the problem. (I think every brother wishes he were allergic to his sister).
That is so hilarious, and only that would come from super smart Ian. :)
Post a Comment