The other day we went and met up with our friends the Park's at this fun gym place for a play date. Every Friday for an hour this gym we went to has "Mommy and Me Playtime". We decided to go and check it out. It was great...the kids LOVED it and so did I (because it was clean and cheap). They had a foam pit which Maggie absolutely loved. They also had balance beams, trampolines, rings, hula hoops, and a HUGE slide that landed right into the foam pit. We are definitely going to go there again since it is so cold, this something fun to go and do inside where it is nice and warm.

2 comments:
I wish I got to go to the play group. That looks like fun. And the mall one, too. Very nice!
very cool.. Looks like a lot of fun.. I need to get a life.. you have a fun one!
Post a Comment