These pictures are amazing!!! They're so much fun, and so beautiful, what a wonderful family! I love the pink noses on the kids - I only noticed because you mentioned it before! Great job getting everyone so happy - especially in the cold!
I was so excited when I saw an invite to your blog. Thanks for letting me join in the fun. Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are. We need to keep in touch more. I hope that you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season.
11 comments:
Very cute! I love them.. Such a cute family!
These are REEEALLY great! I especially love Maggie's shirt. It's so cute! and I love the picture with all of you holding hands.
Those pictures are so great! :)
All of them.
These pictures are amazing!!! They're so much fun, and so beautiful, what a wonderful family! I love the pink noses on the kids - I only noticed because you mentioned it before! Great job getting everyone so happy - especially in the cold!
So cute!
The one of of all of you sitting on the stairs looking up...that's a really cute one! How fun!
LOVE EM!!!!!
I love all the Pictures! I'm glad you had them done. Do I get to pick one? Or two?
Cute family pictures. Who took them?
They turned out so cute.
I was so excited when I saw an invite to your blog. Thanks for letting me join in the fun. Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are. We need to keep in touch more. I hope that you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season.
Emmie
Post a Comment