Lately Ian has been saying some funny things and I wanted to get them written down before I forgot so here is goes.....
Maggie's lasted naughty thing she does is turning the TV off when you don't want her to, it is really annoying when you are trying to watch something. When she does this she gets in trouble with a little swat on her leg. So the other morning Maggie decided that it was time to turn the TV off during Ian's Pokeman show. I was up stairs and Ian yelled up to me "MOM!!! Maggie keeps turning the TV off come and give her a spanking!!". At least he didn't decided to give one to her himself.
One day while we were out Ian saw a HUGE wreath. I guess he didn't know that they were called wreaths because he said "Look mom, it's a Christmas circle". I tried to tell him that it was called a wreath but he insists that it is just a Christmas circle.
This morning Ian was watching the snow fall down. He has been wanting to make a snowman for the last few weeks but there hasn't been enough snow to do that. So this morning as he saw all the snow he said that he wanted to make a snowman but he didn't want to put a hat on him because he didn't want the snowman to turn real. Can you tell what book we have been reading lately?? Yep!!! You got it.....Frosty the Snowman!! Ah, the innocence of children...and I think Ian might be a little disappointed if he does decided to put a hat on his snowman and he doesn't turn real.
Well there you have it...Ian's Funnisms....stay tune because I can guarantee there will be more in the future.
3 comments:
I love Ian and the way he thinks. He is so funny and pretty smart. I can't wait to share his stories.
I love the snowman one. Ian is so funny.
I hope Maggie is doing better now. She is such a sweet little girl. I'll be up this week hope to see you or are you coming down on Saturday with the rest of the family? Please come!!!
Post a Comment