Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a very nice Christmas this year. The kids made out like bandits!! We started our festivites last night with opening a few presents such as PJ's, ornaments, and the kids gifts from each other.
 
Ian and Maggie opening their new Jammies

Ian got Transformer Jammies

Maggie got Princess Jammies (I bought them back in October and wasn't thinking
about how much Maggie would grow and now they are a little small, oh well!!)

Maggie got a brand new baby doll from Ian.
 Ian got some Pokeman from Maggie but we somehow didn't get a picture of it

Shortly after all that the kids went to bed and Santa came...


Ian got lots of Pokemon from Santa, us, and his cousins!!
This kid LOVES Pokemon, he was in heaven!!


Both kids loved unwrapping all their presents
Maggie loves her new Horsey Ride Toy

Ian loved all his new stuff
Maggie also LOVES her new Dora Chair (thanks Grandpa and Grandma Train)
Santa brought Ian a Mario Kart Remote Control Car and he LOVES it

After all the presents were opened we just had a relaxing day of doing NOTHING!! Well I did make dinner for us and Jared's sister Jen and her daughter Ashlin. What a nice relaxing Christmas we had. We are so grateful for this time of year to sit back and think about Jesus and his birth. We tried to tell the kids the story of Jesus' birth but they were not really listening so I thought. Today I asked Ian who's birthday it was today and he did say it was Jesus' so I guess he really was listening....he is only 3 and Maggie is only 16 months so hopefully as the kids get older they will really understand the true meaning of Christmas!!

Ian spent his day playing with his new toys as well as teaching his new Picachu how to play Mario Kart
While Maggie spent her day crying and whining while trying to "clean" her new
Yo Gabba Gabba toys. She loves to play in the dishwasher!!

I had to put this picture up as well to show Maggie very runny nose

It would have been a cute picture if I would have noticed
the snot sooner
and wiped it before I started taking pictures

8 comments:

S Tippetts said...

I LOVE ALL the pictures!!! Thanks for putting so many on your blog. It looks like the kids really had a nice Christmas.

Alli said...

Looks like you guys did good! Where are your pictures of what santa bought you?? ha ha ..
Very cute!

Nancy said...

Wow! Merry Christmas!

Maggie looks so grown up it is unbelievable! I guess that's what happens when you don't see them every day. :)

Shawndel96 said...

I don't think there were too many pictures. I loved it!

Jeaniece said...

I love looking at all the pictures. I have a few ideas I am trying out to lose the weight. I will let you know my progress, and what works. Happy new tear! oops, I mean Year...Lol

Shanda said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! What is it with runny noses and kids picking there nose on Christmas?lol

Jenni said...

It looks like everyone had a Merry Christmas and that the kids raked in the gifts.

Memmott Family said...

Merry Christmas. I love the pictures. I wouldn't have even noticed her runny nose! Looks like they had a great christmas
liz