Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Maggie's Surgery Pictures

Maggie's eye surgery was a great success. Since her surgery she has not had tears constantly running down her cheek and she has woken up eye gunk free!!! Here are a few pictures I forgot to post on the day of her surgery.

Maggie was not very happy about the nurse trying to take her vital signs....all I have to say about that is that Maggie has a good set of lungs and can scream with the best of them!!!

Here she is playing with some toys and she had no idea what was in store for her!!!!

Here is Mags with marker on her face....the doc put that on so he knew which eye to fix!!!

5 comments:

Shawndel96 said...

Is that a nurse in the back ground of the 3rd picture? I would scream too if a nurse dressed like an Umoopa Loompa tried to take my vitals, too. What is going on there?

buchananclan said...

It was another kid who was waiting for surgery. His parents got him a little doctor set and then gave him gloves and a hair net. I guess it was suppose to make things easier for him....don't know if it worked!!!

Alli said...

Very cute! Glad everything has gone good!

Memmott Family said...

glad it went well!!
liz

Kelli J. said...

Ooohhh! I bet it was hard to have her go into surgery at such a young age...although it probably doesn't get any better as they get older. Glad she is okay!