So here we are in California and having fun...who doesn't have fun in California? We got to stop and visit my friend Rhonda and her family in Las Vegas. Rhonda and I have been friends FOREVER, and when I say forever I mean FOREVER!!!! We actually meet in the 5Th grade when her family moved into our ward. We knew of each other from Primary and then in Jr. High we had a few classes together as well as in High School. In our Senior Year of High School we both were excepted to Ricks College and with the encouraging of our moms we decided to live together and from that moment on we became the best of friends. Rhonda is a great fun!! We have been through a lot and have had a ton of fun memories. Now we are both married and have 5 kids between the 2 of us. It is always fun to get together with her and reminisce about the good ol' days. Ian and Maggie loved playing with her kids and her dog as well. Rhonda...thanks for letting us crash at your house!!!!
Breaking the drive up was the best thing to do. The kids did great. What did our parents do with out DVD players in our cars? Maggie took her much needed naps just fine and I kept myself entertained by listening to Twilight as I drove.
We have been staying with my sister Cate for the last couple of days. My parents house is going through some remodeling and so their house is not suitable for kids. Ian and Maggie had loved being here and playing with all of Colby and Kaylee's toys....they are in heaven. We took the kids over to Gardens to ride the Choo-Choo Monga Train. This little adventure has become a must do every time we are in town. We are having fun and hope to have more fun as the week goes on!!!
Colby, Maggie and Kaylee waiting for the train to go!!!
4 comments:
I miss you guys!!! :(
Looks like you are having fun! I just have to say that when I clicked on to comment and saw what jared said.. I almost started crying.. That is the CUTEST thing EVER.. How sweet is that!!
Heather we had so much fun with you and the kids!! Have fun in Cali!
I'm jealous. I love Cali! We'll miss you at play group.
Post a Comment