Maggie in her pink puffy coat & her 2 cute little pig tails
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Today for playgroup we headed to a pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun!! It is a great little place to go and visit. They have a corn maze, animals, a playground, and lots of pumpkins. The kids had a blast. Maggie was a little upset with me because I made her sit in the stroller for the majority of the time. I just don't like chasing her around. I also take 2 extra kids with us to playgroup so I have to keep tabs on 4 kids and it can be a pain sometimes. Luckily the other moms in our group always help with keeping an eye on all 4 of the kids. We have a great little playgroup and I am so glad that we can get together once a week to chat and have fun!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, I miss our play group! The one here isn't nearly as fun. I hardly go. It's so fun to see pictures of Derek and Abry. I can't wait to see you all this weekend!
Post a Comment