Friday, October 24, 2008

Disneyland

Yesterday we went to Disneyland and it was sooooooo FUN!!!!! It was very hot (in the upper 90's)....it shouldn't be that hot in October. I was dying, I wasn't expecting it to be so hot here so I really didn't pack our clothes according to the weather but we survived. I was so excited in the fact that Ian was tall enough to go on some of the big rides. We took him on The Matterhorn, Splash Mountain, Star Tours, and Soarin'. He did not like Splash Mountain at all....he ended up getting soaking wet and was not happy about it, thank goodness I brought him an extra pair of clothes. His favorite ride this time was the Haunted Mansion. It was all decked out for Halloween in stuff from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". We had to go on that 2 times. We were able to go on just about everything we wanted to go on. They have a new Woody and Jessie ride which was so cute and I think it was my favorite. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but here are a few to document the great fun we had.

Kaylee*Maggie*Ian
Cate and Me on Screamin
Ian with Wall-E

Ian trying on hats

Ian and Woody
A soaking Ian not happy that we made him do on Splash Mountain

3 comments:

Alli said...

OH it looks like you had so much fun! I am so glad! That's just awesome! Darling pic's

Shawndel96 said...

Awww! Disneyland! Ian all wet, that is so cute!

Memmott Family said...

Sounds like you had fun, and even better that yo took extra clothes.
Liz