Today my sister and I decided to get the kids out of the house and take them to a pumpkin patch. Cate took us to the one that they have been to in the past. We invited my brother Rendal to go along for the fun. The kids were so excited. Colby kept saying that he wanted to go to the "Pumtin Pats" (I love how he says it). At the Pumpkin Patch they had fun things for the kids to do....a petting zoo, slides, and bounce houses. Right before we left we let the kids pick out some pumpkins. I thought Ian would try to pick the biggest pumpkin they had but no.....all he wanted was a squash.

4 comments:
How fun, we just did the whole pumpkin patch thing also, I love it!!
Ok, I was laughing so hard at the halloween costumes that your mom made, because I remember those and I even borowed the flapper one, one year.
That looks like a lot of fun. i am sure you've heard this 100 times, but Colby looks just like Cate and Maggie looks just like you. There is no denying they are your kids. So cute!
Sounds like you are having the Funnest time in CA. That is so AWESOME!!
I love the picture of Maggie holding her pumpkin. And thats hilarious that Ian picked the squash. That looks like a really cool Pumpkin Patch.
Post a Comment