Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Strange & Funny Little Girl

After dropping Ian off at school and taking a couple laps around the mall (for excersie, not shopping) I laid Maggie down in front of the TV with a bottle while I took a quick shower. When I came back downstairs this is how I found her......

Yes she is asleep and yes she is cuddled up with the changing pad from my diaper bag. What a strange little girl we have.

She is so funny. After a few minutes she started to stir but to my surprise she didn't wake up, she just turned over and then she was like this.....

She actually has the blanket in her mouth

This is very odd for Maggie because she usually will ONLY fall asleep if she is in her bed. Her being like this makes it very hard to go anywhere during sleep time. Church is a nightmare and driving in the car is not fun either.

Later in the afternoon Mags went out to play in the backyard and when I went to check on her she was taking her puppy for a ride on the scoot bike. It was so cute I had to take pictures.




4 comments:

Jenni said...

Her sleeping pictures are very cute. She is becoming such a cute little girl.

Alli said...

oh, that is so cute. Precious pictures you will want to keep forever!

gnomeswife77 said...

Such a QT. She is becoming such a little girl.

Happy Harrison said...

Diapers and changing pad...at least she's consistent!