Last night we were at the mall and looking at pictures in Deseret Books. Ian saw this picture and said "Hey look it's Jesus and his puppy". Jared and I looked at each other and just started laughing. He says the funniest things.
We did correct him and told him it was a lamb and not a puppy, I think he was a little disappointed
3 comments:
BriAnne
said...
That is so cute!!! Jesus and his puppy... darling!!! He's so cute! By the way, you've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what to do, and if you don't feel like playing tag, no pressure!
3 comments:
That is so cute!!! Jesus and his puppy... darling!!! He's so cute! By the way, you've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what to do, and if you don't feel like playing tag, no pressure!
How adorable.. OH my... How funny! Way to cute!
I love that you post the cute things he says.
Post a Comment