Most kids carry around a special blanket or a pacifier but not our little WEIRDO....she likes to carry around a diaper (unused of course). For the past few weeks she has been carrying one around with her all the time, and sometimes she likes to carry around 3 or 4 at a time. If you try to take them away she gets sooooo MAD. She will even cry and look around for one and then the tears stop when she has her comfort diaper in hand. I have drawn the line and she is NOT allowed to have one in bed with her. What a cute little weirdo we have!!!
Here are some pics of Maggie with her comfort diaper.
It is so funny she even cuddles it up next to her face!

9 comments:
hahaha kids are so funny
I think that's hilarious. Amy likes playing with diapers too, but she doesn't feel that way about them. Silly cute Maggie.
She is like, I must love you now for later i will need you to hold my crap. Thank you dipey!
She is so cute!!
Holy crap! (no pun intented) shawndel96's comment almost made ME need a diaper...hilarious!
As for the post, H~ also likes to play with them, but like Amy, she doesn't feel as...atached as Maggie. I think it's really cute. Think how lucky you are that her comfort item is disposable; no matter where she is, if she has her diaper bag she's got it! No scrambling around to find a "special" blanket.
This is really funny! Maybe she likes the smell of them? Who knows?
Sorry, but she is weird. Watch out, we have a lot of other wierd ones in the family. Hopefully she won't follow suit!!
That is so funny. Maggie is a very silly little girl and I love her so much. She's so cute, how could you not love her.
Heather! I found you. I'm linking both you and Bonnie to our blog. See you Sunday!
That's so funny! She and Cael can form their own "weird things I find comfort in club." He likes to carry around or drape my shirts around his neck(only three different ones will do -they are all similar in style but one is a jade green, one is a bright green and one is purple! Strange but completely hilarious habits they have!
Post a Comment