Friday, August 22, 2008

strollers are not just for baby dolls

They are also used for pushing around books, bet you didn't know that!! Maggie is so funny she will put just about anything in her little stroller and push it around. The other day she was pushing around the TV remote.

The little stroller has also taken toy cars, brushes, blankets, DVD's, and bottles for rides. What a fun little girl we have!

3 comments:

Alli said...

What a cutie! Isn't it a joy! They always play so different then you imagine! haha. silly kids

H Fletcher said...

Every time I look at Maggie, I see you. She looks so much like you it's crazy. She is cute!

Me said...

Lola makes me take hers everywhere. The other day she would not let us leave the house without it. Then she just about melted when I said that she could not take it into the store. Funny what they attach to. Always trying to be older than they are.