Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another Party!?!

Ian has been going to quite a few birthday parties lately. It is great to know that he really DOES have some friends. He also LOVES going to them. As a matter of fact he went to one this afternoon for his friend from church, Katelyn and had SOOOO much fun. There was swimming, slip n' sliding, park play, a pinata, what more could you ask for? He had so much fun he even fell asleep on the way home, and they only live around the corner. He didn't even wake up when I PULLED him out of the car.

He really is sleeping and I can't seem to wake him up

Anyhoo.....I came up with a really cute little birthday present idea for Ian to give to all his friends. I found this crayon holder pattern on line and thought it looked cute so I decided to try to make one and it was so simple I decided to make another and another and another. I figured it would be a great little birthday present...add some crayons....get a coloring book and VOILA you have it!!

5 comments:

S Tippetts said...

WOW, that is a really cute idea for a birthday present. Ian looks so cute sleeping.

Shawndel96 said...

You are so good at making stuff and so clever! I love it.

Jenni said...

Is this the crayon roll that my friend made? I love what you did. It's such a great idea for birthday presents. The Dora theme is cute.

Alli said...

you are so talented. You go girl! Wish I could do that!

H Fletcher said...

I made five today! Tey are so cute and fun. Anabelle calls them her presents!