I am sorry about the ear infection, that is awful!!!
I totally remember the cabbage patch thing. I also remember how happy you were that you mom cleaned it, but it's butt came out. You were really mad. You loved that cabbage patch. I do remember our baby sitters club summer. That was awesome. We did so good. It was nice of your mom to let us use her house. I remember my mom being the clown on clown day. Ahh. Memories.
Maybe I should move to Utah and we can hang out some more. Are there any good jobs in your area for me? And possibly a good man, hahahaha!
4 comments:
Another ear infection??? Yes, they will someday stop. Josh had one every month his first year of life. It was trying, but we got through it.
I am sorry about the ear infection, that is awful!!!
I totally remember the cabbage patch thing. I also remember how happy you were that you mom cleaned it, but it's butt came out. You were really mad. You loved that cabbage patch. I do remember our baby sitters club summer. That was awesome. We did so good. It was nice of your mom to let us use her house. I remember my mom being the clown on clown day. Ahh. Memories.
Maybe I should move to Utah and we can hang out some more. Are there any good jobs in your area for me? And possibly a good man, hahahaha!
Poor Maggie!
Oh man. That stinks. I am sorry!
Post a Comment