Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jared's Pick

Jared had to go Lowe's to get something to seal the toilet back onto the floor. I asked him to get a rug while he was there. I went looking for rugs the other day and just couldn't bring myself to buy one because I was afraid Jared wouldn't like it. He told me before that he didn't want a rug that was flowery and I think every rug I liked that would have fallen under the flowery category. So to fix the problem I made him decided on a rug and that way I knew he would like it. This is what he came home with.......

3 comments:

Alli said...

I am a sucker for Vinyl lettering and there are two of my favorite places to order it is on my blog! Scribble it is one of them and my two cousin in laws do it. They live in Spanish fork and they do a really good job! you can tell them what you want and they will design it and then you can say yes no maybe... that is my idea.. just cause that is what I have all over my house.. haha.. it looks WONDERFUL LUCKY GIRL!!

Fennie said...

what happened to the other couch???

Happy Harrison said...

I love the rug! (Anything that looks like it could have possibly come from Ikea is great in my book.) So...having said that, for the walls I recommend Ikea.com They are really cheap and have great stuff.