All I have to say is "I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!!!" The installers from RC Willey did such a good job! Ian and Maggie will be so excited to not be caged in upstairs anymore. They were able to get out of the house yesterday. Jared stayed home from work which made it possible for me to get the kids out of the house for a little while. Ian and Maggie had fun at Chuck E. Cheese, the park, and a trip to Toys R Us. Today the kids and myself are stuck here in the house because Jared needed to go to work. The kids are getting a little stir crazy, after the workers leave we might have to take a another trip to the park. Having all the furniture out you see all the walls and it makes me want to paint them again. We will have to see what Jared says about that!!!
Here is the TRANSFORMATION

The Entry Way BEFORE

The Entry Way AFTER
The Laundry/Bathroom BEFORE

The Laundry/Bathroom AFTER

The Family Room BEFORE

The Family Room AFTER
The Kitchen Area BEFORE


The Kitchen Area AFTER
It will look even better once we get all of our furniture and appliances back in!!! Oh and we need to get a rug to put in between the couch and the TV!!!!
10 comments:
It looks so nice. Way to go!
WOW!!! What a great transformation. It all looks wonderful! You are going to love the new floors.
Looks awesome.. So jealous! Congrats!
The floors look AMAZING Heather! I am going to have to come check them out sometime. How fun to get some long-awaited items crossed off your list!!!
YEAH for new floors! I remember when Clay and I were redoing EVERYTHING in our condo (ie: floors, lighting, cabinets, walls) and I thought that I would go crazy. I can't imagine doing it with two little kids running around. You're a champ!!! I agree with doing the painting now. Might as well do it while everything is already out of the way...right?
Heather the floors look so good. I love it. You picked out some really beautiful floor. I can't wait to see it in person.
Heather, glad to get on your blog. What a beautiful home. I am way jealous.
That looks so nice! Congratulations!
Looks nice. I will add you to my private list!
Liz
Looks great!!! Isn't remodeling fun?
Post a Comment