Today is Maggie's first birthday. We can't believe it has already been one year, it seems like I just had her. When I found out that I was pregnant it was a shock and a complete surprise. We thought we couldn't get pregnant with out the help of doctors but low and behold I can. What a wonderful surprise Maggie has been in our lives. She had brought such joy and happiness to our family.

7 comments:
Boy time sure flies by!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!! What a cutie!!
Happy Birthday Maggie, and Condratulations mom and dad on making it through her first year.
Heather I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Your little girl is so cute. Happy Birthday to her. She has a cute blessing dress.
Liz Memmott
I watched her whole slide show. i love the picture of the two of you at the portriat studio. Where your head is to hers. She is so sweet! Thank you for posting and blogging.
Happy birthday Maggie. You've grown up so much in one year.
Happy Birthday, Maggie!
We watched this slide show a couple of days ago and Rachel was so happy the whole time, screaming and pointing at Maggie. It was cute. She just loves Maggie!
Happy Birthday Maggie! We loved being with you on your first birthday. You were so cute unwrapping your gifts and eating your cake. (well at least playing with your cake) Heather I didn't get a chance to go to the post office today beacuse of the workers at the house. But don't worry I know where the P.O. is.
Post a Comment