I am so proud of myself that I haven't killed my tomato plants. I have tried in the past years to grow them but it just never seemed to work...I would kill them too fast. But WOW look at the ones this year. They are HUGE and full of little yellow blossoms (people say that is a good sign of getting tomatoes). I have 4 tomatoes growing already...YEAH!!! I love home grown tomatoes on a summer's afternoon....YUMMY YUMMY!!! I also planted a pepper plant but it isn't blossoming as well as the tomatoes. I had 2 peppers growing but now I only have 1. One of the girls I was watching today decided she needed to pick one off. It's OK though, there were a few bug bites in them already so I am sure they would be no good anyways.
Look how pretty
Look at the little itty bitty tomato....I can't wait for it to get bigger so I can eat it
I did notice some bug bites in my tomato plant leaves so I went and got spray for it and I think it did the trick because I haven't seen anymore bitten leaves!!!
3 comments:
hahahaha.. I have to laugh about the sales man! But, What a compliment too! I would have been laughing so hard and said.. now sir, how old are YOU!! haha. to funny
Amen. I got told yesterday that if I wasn't holding a baby, the person talking to me would have guessed I was 16. Everyone says be complimented and that I'll appreciate it when I am older. But I want people to know that I am old enough to be married with a child. I guess it's my need to be a responsible (sometimes) adult and have people think of me that way. Anyway, I hear you. And I think you look old enough to be out on your own if it is any consolation.
Your plants are beautiful. Your salesmans story is funny. I mean who buys cleaning supplies from a door to door salesman? Honestly? Just kidding.
I am 30. When coworkers find out my age the most common thing I hear is, Oh, I thought you were 24. I guess that isn't as young as you, still living with your parents and all, but still. People are funny, eh?
Post a Comment