Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last Day of Swimming Lessons

Today was the last day of swimming lessons. It is bittersweet for me. On one hand I am sad just because Ian REALLY enjoyed going to swimming lessons, it was something fun for him to look forward to now that karate is over. But on the other hand I am glad these 2 weeks are over because it has BEEN HOT HOT HOT. Sitting in the sun for the measly 30 minutes was killing me. You think one would get use to it but not me. Here are some pictures of Ian and Ashlin enjoying their time as little fishys.


This is so cute...Ian's swim teacher would
take all 3 boys for "Airplane" rides all the time

This picture cracks me up!!! Ashlin is so funny when she jumps off the diving board.
  She made a big improvement from her first day to the last.
She now will jump off the board and swim to the side all by herself with no help at all.
She has made a big improvement and I am so glad that
she as able to go to swimming lessons with us!!!

And of course I have to add in a picture of Maggie sitting once again in her stroller.
I swear I don't make her sit in the stroller all the time.

1 comment:

Shawndel96 said...

Sure she isn't in her stroller all the time. Just like Cody isn't in his car seat. Just kidding. I treally think it is an easy place to get picture of them, though. You know. She is right there posing!