Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Kung Fu Panda
Last night Jared and I took Ian to go see Kung Fu Panda. It was a really cute movie and it was really cute to Ian so excited. Jared's sister Jen took Maggie for us, if we took her I don't think I would have been able to enjoy the movie, thanks Jen. If you haven't taken your kids to see it yet you should because it was a fun movie for kids. Now Ian is even more excited for his karate class. I think this was good timing as far as the movie coming out and starting Ian in karate class, it has made it more real and fun for him. And thanks to Mc Doanlds for having Kung Fu Panda toys in there Happy Meals Ian now thinks he needs them all and wants to go there everyday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gotta love the Kung Fu Panda. Jeaniece and I took Cody and Ethan. (Her little one Drew would not have been so good at sitting through it.) Ehtan loved it. Cody was indifferent. He slept through most of it. Haha. But part way through I did sit him on my lap and he watched it. He has been to about 15 movies. He is pretty good. I am looking forward to your karate video of Ian!
Post a Comment