Friday, May 2, 2008

Unexpected Visitors

This morning our phone rang at 7:30am and we were wondering who on earth could it be? I didn't recognize the number (yeah for caller ID) so I didn't answer...it had a weird area code, one I didn't know. I saw that they had left a message so I listened to it and found out that my grandparents were in town. I quickly called them back and invited them over. It had been since the beginning of December since we saw them last, they live in California. It was nice to see them and to spend the morning with them. Ian was a little confused when I told them that they were his grandma and grandpa....he just thought that he had Grandma and  Grandpa Train (my parents) and Grandma and Grandpa Puppy (Jared's mom and step dad). We had fun chatting and catching up on what we all had been up to. I was able to give them both a trim so they would look spiffy for the wedding they were attending tomorrow. I was also able to get a few pictures of them with the kids!!!



1 comment:

Shawndel96 said...

i was looking for a blog I thought you posted about leave a memory. I guess it was someone else. :)

But I saw these pictures and got jealous becasue grandma and grandpa are in Utah this week. They wont come to AZ right now becasue of the heat. You should call their cell phones and tell them to come over. (But be warned, grandma will probably want you to cut her hair!!)