I treated myself to an early Mother's Day present and I went and got the kids pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. It was the first attempt of getting the kids picture together and it went pretty well. There were some pictures when one kid was looking and the other wasn't and one was smiling and the other wasn't. The photographer was very patient. Anyways here are the ones I ended up purchasing. I know I am their mom but aren't they soooo cute? I just love my kids!!!!
Would it be redundant if I said that these pictures are so cute? I love the last one. What a good big brother! The picture makes Ian look so big (or is it that Maggie looks small?)
Your kids ARE so cute and I'm sad we didn't get to say good bye too! I already miss everyone. Seattle is nice but it doesn't feel like home. Tell everyone I say hi!
8 comments:
Yes, your children are very cute. Those are very cute pictures. They both are growing up!
Oh. They are so cute! love it.
I love these picture. Your kids are both so cute. They are both growing up so fast.
Would it be redundant if I said that these pictures are so cute? I love the last one. What a good big brother! The picture makes Ian look so big (or is it that Maggie looks small?)
Your kids ARE so cute and I'm sad we didn't get to say good bye too! I already miss everyone. Seattle is nice but it doesn't feel like home. Tell everyone I say hi!
Yes they are darling, but i am a little partial!!!! They are just so happy cause they have an aunt that rocks!!!! Loof You guys!!
WAY CUTE pictures Heather! I especially liked the red outfit Maggie was dressed in. The color really flattered her.
So, when do you want to go to the gym again...?
I love the smile on Maggie...she has such personality!
Post a Comment