Friday, April 25, 2008

My Bathing Beauties

When ever I turn the water on in the tub Ian is in that bathroom so fast it's not even funny. If Maggie is getting a bath Ian thinks he needs one too. He use to be really good and not even touch her but now if I turn away for just 1 second he is dumping water on her head. She actually doesn't mind it but I just don't want him thinking he can pour water on her all the time. He also likes to help me wash her....he gets to make sure her feet are clean. I feel like it has been forever since I took pictures of my kids, it has only been a week but it feels like it's been longer. I took these pictures this evening during the kids bath...they are getting so big and pretty soon there won't be enough room in the tub for both of them.

See them 2 new pearly whites?

So Ian has these plastic bugs that Jared found in the garage when he cleaned it out last weekend.  He has loved playing with them. The only thing is he likes to have in the tub with him and we will forget to take them out so when I get in the shower sometimes I jump because I forget they are in there and they look kinda real, especially the big ugly black spider.

Typical CHEESE face!!


ALL CLEAN, TIME TO GET OUT!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What do you mean "soon there won't be room" for both of them?

I remember bathing with siblings/cousins until I was like 9 or 10. We had at least 3 kids in the tub at one time...rub a dub, dub!