Monday, April 21, 2008

No Kisses Today

This morning I was laying on the couch reading my book, Twilight, when Ian came over to me and was starting to lay his head on me. I gave him a little hug and asked him if I could have a kiss. He looked at me and said "No, I am not giving out kisses today!". I was taken back a little by that because he usually is very willing to give hugs and kisses. A little while later (about 30 minutes) I asked him he was ready to give me kiss yet and he said as he laughed a little "No....No kisses today!"

I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to get a kiss.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Ian cracks me up!

Jenni said...

You'll have to post tomorrow and let us know if you ever got a kiss out of him.