I took Ian to the doctor this morning because since Saturday he has had a fever of 101 to 103.5. While we were waiting for the doctor to come in I told him what the doctor would do when he came in. I told him that he would check his ears, look in his mouth, look in his ears, and probably listen to his heart. I then told him that our hearts sound like....ba bum ba bum ba bum. He looked at me a little confused and said that his heart doesn't say that. Curious as to what he would say I asked him "Well what does your heart say then?" He very quickly replied "It says chugga chugga choochoo". Even though Ian is sick he can still make his mom laugh.
3 comments:
You've been a mom longer than I have. I'm not ready to say that my child "just has the flu." That sounds like a traumatizing even for me. Not looking forward to that.
Ian cracks me up. He is soooo funny!
Hi Heather!
So I have to admit I've been a blog spy for a little while. I love seeing what your kids are up to. Anyways, I've now come clean & I'm going to link to you off my blog. You can link to mine if you'd like
jenbagby.blogspot.com
Happy Blogging!
Jen Bagby
Post a Comment