Saturday, March 1, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba

I never thought that a baby would have a favorite show. Here Maggie is 7 months old (today) and loves to watch this very annoying show on Nick Jr. called Yo Gabba Gabba. She will immediately turn her head towards the TV the very second she hears the show start. Even tonight Jared just said "Yo Gabba Gabba" to her and she looked at him and then looked at the TV and had a look on her face like "where is it? this isn't it!". When the show is on she will sit through the whole thing with out barely moving and just stare stare at the TV and smile.

Here she is in her usual position while watching her favorite show
Here are some other shots of Sass while she was watching her show

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I haven't tried that show with Lizzie. I don't know if I would be able to stand it. Maggie is sitting up really well for only being 7 months old.