So yesterday at the Zoo I didn't think about if the kids would get sunburned or not. It was sunny but it is February and it was only about 50 degrees out, I wasn't thinking it was sunblock season. Poor Mags got some sun. I noticed her face got pretty pink when we got back into the car. She doesn't act like it hurts her which is a good thing. I need to go get her a wide brim sun hat for future sunny days. Here are some pictures of her today with her pink face.

4 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting!! She looks so adorable sunburn and all!
She'll be the tannest baby on the block :)
And look at her all sitting up by herself!
I wouldn't have thought that she could have gotten burned at this time of year. (I mean I know I have when I've been skiing but the snow is reflecting the sun on the slopes and all the snow has been melting in the valleys). I guess I will also need to pull out the sunscreen for some of Lizzie and I's outdoor exertions.
Post a Comment