Here are some funny Ian stories. Here is the first one:
If you ask Ian where his sister came from he will say "She came from the hospital." I was wondering if he knew where he came so I decided to ask him to see what he would say and here is how the conversation went.
"Ian, where did you come from?"
He just looked at me a little confused so I then asked him "Did you come from the hospital?"
He replied "No Maggie did" so then I asked him "Did you come from my tummy?"
He answered me with a "No".
I then asked him "Did you come from heaven?" He of course said no.
I asked "Well where did you come from then?"
He looked at me for a few seconds and replied "I came from Toys R Us"
I didn't know that they sold kids there!!!!
Another story:
Ian asked to play with Play-Doh right before we were starting to get ready for church and I told him no. He then proceeded to say "Please may I play with my Play-Doh?" I again said no and explained that we were going to go to church. He then looked up and said "But I said the Magic Words!!"
Jared and I both started to laugh.
Here is the last one:
Today Ian came downstairs with the bottle that went to Maggie's doll and asked where the doll was. I pointed to it and he picked it up and started to feed it the bottle. He then laid the doll down lifted his shirt up and put the doll underneath it. I immediately asked what he was doing and he told me he was giving the baby milk. I had to explain a few things to him, I don't know if he got it though.
2 comments:
Oh, man! Ian is hilarious! I can't wait until Rachel starts coming up with stuff like this!
I read the story to Zach and we were both cracking up laughing. Ian is a very funny boy. We should go up to the Dinosaur Museum sometime together. I think it's a really good idea.
Post a Comment