The dentist office was decorated with Disney stuff. I could see that they had a Nemo room, a Cars room, and a Mickey room. Luckily they put Ian in the Cars room. They also had TVs on the ceilings for the kids to watch while they got their teeth cleaned.
Afterwards Ian got to go to Toys R Us to pick out a new toy. Ahhhh the joys of bribery, it worked, he didn't cry and he let the dentist do what he needed to do.
On another note....I went upstairs this morning to help Ian brush his teeth and hair before we left today. Maggie was squealing and when I came downstairs to check on her she was very quiet and this is how I found her.
6 comments:
It's good for Ian to go back to his birthplace every once in a while--Toys R Us, I mean :)
Glad he was good for the dentist.
What dentists did you go to? It sounds like it is a good place to take your kids.
His name is Nathan Smith. It is called Smith Pediatric Dentistry. It is down the street from the American fork Hospital.
I would recommend him. We had a great experience!!!
cute little Maggie. I love when Amy does that.
Glad the dentist trip was a success! And congrats to you on a cavity free visit.
I love it when you happen upon your child doing something sweet rather than something naughty. It's a nice break.
So what was the playgroup consensus? I never heard. Next week is the zoo and then in March we're meeting on Thursdays, is that right? What time did you guys decide?
It sounds like Ian is going to take after you with NO cavities, Yeah!! But he doesn't take after you with being good in the dentist chair to get your teeth cleaned. Remember how you used to act?
It usually is not a good thing when children are making noise in the other room and then become quite. I'm glad that Maggie decided to do something good.
Post a Comment