Saturday, January 5, 2008

Roller Skating Mania

We went to Ian and Maggie's cousin, Ashlin's, 8th birthday party at Classic Skating. I thought it would be fun to put roller skates on again after many years of not skating. It took me a little while to get use to them but I was proud of myself, I didn't fall once. I was a little slow and 5 year olds were skating circles around me but I didn't fall. Jared and I thought it would be fun to put skates on Ian. He wasn't so sure about being on them. He just stood there while I pulled him along. Needless to say the skates came off pretty fast.  Maggie just enjoyed being held by Daddy, Fennie (Jen, Jared's sister), and Shell Shell (our friend Michelle). She also was mesmerized by the flashing disco lights and she started squealing really loud. Anyways, we had fun and Ian said he wanted a party at the roller skating place. We told him maybe in about 5 years!!

1 comment:

S Tippetts said...

Hi There,
I finally got signed on so I can comment. I hope it works. So we will see. Cute pictures at the skate party. That is funny about the Ian's toe nail! Thanks for keeping your blog upto date.
Love, Mom Tippetts