Each year Nu Skin gives all their employees a turkey for Thanksgiving. I decided to actually cook this one. The turkey we got in 2005 Jared left in the trunk of his car and remembered it was in there after about 3 days (we threw that one away). We still have the 2006 turkey in our freezer (it has a layer of frost on it, I am scared to use it) , so I decided to use the 2007 turkey before it got frost bite.
It was a 13 pound turkey so instead of eating it for a whole week we invited Jared's sister Jen and her daughter Ashlin over to help us eat it. It was Thanksgiving all over, turkey potatoes, stuffing, gravy, etc. It was yummy!
Afterwards we played some games. If you know us we love to play games. We played a new one called "In a Pickle". We had a lot of laughs. We then taught Jen how to play a game called Quicksand. I however did not win any of the games we played. I am usually the loser, I am use to it by now. Jared usually wins when we play games.
We had a good evening. Good food....good games....good company...what else could you ask for.
1 comment:
Mmmmm... your turkey sounded so good. We made our NuSkin turkey for Thanksgiving so I'd have to actually buy one now. Sounds like you guys had a fun and delicious night (you're such a good cook). We need to get together and play games sometime.
Post a Comment