Monday, December 17, 2007

O Christmas Tree...

We FINALLY put up our Christmas tree. We usually never wait this long but we had to retire our old tree last year and I was debating when to buy a new one. I found one that I liked at WalMart so I got it.  Ian was so excited to have the tree up and he bugged me constantly for an hour about when we could put the ornaments on. He had fun putting the ornaments on but we had redistribute them because he felt that they should all go on one branch. Our tree is not one of those color coordinated or themed tree. Oh wait it does have a theme, theme is Heather's Christmas ornaments through out the years. Almost all the ornaments are mine from when I was a kid. I decided next year we should go and get new ornaments and create a new Buchanan Christmas Tree.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You should put a picture. I don't know if I've ever seen your tree.

Nancy said...

Truthfully, I grew up with an unthemed tree, unless "all the decorations every child ever made in school or otherwise" counts as a theme.

That's kind of the theme we have at our house. A hodge-podge of sorts, although it is a little snowman heavy :) So maybe we're snowman themed :)

I want to see your tree, too!

buchananclan said...

I tried to take a picture of it but our camera sucks and they turned out all blurry. I get a new camera for christmas!!! I will try to take another picture and post it.