Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Broken

As many of you know when we were in California Jared fell trying to get across the parking lot pushing Ian in the stroller and sprained his ankle. That was about 10 days ago and it wasn't getting any better, as a matter of fact it was getting worse. It is still pretty swollen and bruised. Jared decided to have it looked and went to the Urgent Care today. Sure enough they found out from an x-ray that it is indeed fractured. Jared now gets to sport around in a lovely black boot until it heals which who knows when that will be.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Poor Jared. I can't believe he has a broken leg. And right before Christmas too. I hope he's not milking it too much.

Nancy said...

Oh, sad day! I can't believe he stocked shelves all night long on a broken foot!

Nancy said...

Ooh! You switched things up a bit--including changing your address. Sheesh... :) It was kinda tricky to find you. :)