Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Boy Who Loves Pancakes


















Ian has become somewhat of a picky eater. We have a hard time getting him to eat breakfast. When he wakes up in the morning the first things he asks for is a some juice (he will not drink milk) and some crackers and cookies. I feel horrible feeding him animal crackers and Cheez-Its for breakfast everyday. There is only one other thing he will eat and that is pancakes. I don't like to make them everyday so we have gone to toasting Eggo waffles for him and we just call them panckes. Hopefully one day he will eat cold cereal, that will make my life alot easier.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Lizzie also eats an eggo waffle every morning for breakfast. I love it because it's fast and easy. It's just to early in the morning for me to try and cook a meal for her and she is too impatient to wait for a meal anyway.

Jenni said...

Oh and I love the new blog layout. You need to teach me how to do some of this stuff.