Saturday, December 1, 2007

First Snow

Today was our first day of real snow. This morning when Ian woke up and saw all the snow he said "Where are my mittens?" I then replied that he didn't have any and he told me to go buy some. He has been wanting to build a snowman forever and after his little run through the snow today I don't think he will want to build one anytime soon. After about only 5 minutes in the snow he started crying and said that his hands were really really cold (I guess I should go buy him some mittens, geez what kind of mom am I?) Here are some pictures of his first real experience playing in the snow.

It all started out as fun

Still having fun.....

Still thinking that snow is pretty cool....

Oh wait I think he doesn't like this anymore!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Lizzie didn't like the snow either.

Nancy said...

Common trend...Rachel wasn't so fond, either, although she was more passive about it than Ian was!