Monday, December 3, 2007
No More Clogs
For the past few days our bathtub has been clogged and it was only getting worse. If you took a shower by the time you were done the water would end up being half way up your shin, which I think is really gross. Just imagine standing there in the soapy run off water(YUCK) and to make matters worse Jared took a plunger to it so there was black stuff all at the bottom of the tub. On Saturday I went and got some Draino, isn't that what your suppose to get when you have a clog? Well I dumped it down the drain but it didn't seem to work so yesterday I told Jared we had to figure out how to fix it. Jared tried plunging it again and that wasn't working so we decided to look it up on the handy dandy Internet. Since it was Sunday and we anted to fix it we decided to look it up on the Internet. You can find solutions to all your home fix it problems on the Internet. Well Jared figured out how to fix the problem with out even calling a plumber. He was so proud of himself. He is my HERO, now I can take a shower and not have to worry about the water inching up my leg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Heather! So, you have me curious now. What was the solution to the clogged drain? We have that problem as well, and the solution usually has Taber digging down the drain with tweezers...YUCK.
Oh sorry I didn't write how we actually fixed it. You need to remove the over drain plate and plug it up with with a rag or we just put our round flat drain cover over it. You just need to make sure that there is no air able to come out. After that turn the water on to fill the tub up a little then start plunging away. I worked for us so I hope it will work for you too!!! It probably wouldn't hurt to pour some Draino or Liquid Plumber down once it is unclogged. Good Luck!!
Wow! That sounds gross. Draino usually works for us...for a while. We get clogged up a lot. Andrew says it's my fault because of my hair.
That's probably true!
Post a Comment