Sunday, November 25, 2007
Sick Kids = No Fun!!!
We have been in Scipio all weekend at Jared's mom's house. I don't know what it is but everytime we come down here my kids get sick. Last Thanksgiving Ian had a terrible cold which I think ended up being the croup. When we were down here in May Ian's allergies were so bad his eyes were practically swollen shut. Now we are here again and he has a terrible runny nose and cough and Maggie is following suit with an upset stomach on top of it. I just knew Ian would get sick down here just beacuse it always happens so I prepared myself and brought every medicine for him I could think of (there are NO stores in Scipio, just gas stations). I didn't even think about bringing anything for Maggie and the poor thing has a very stuffy nose and major diaherra. I have not gotten a lot of sleep because Jared is not down here with me to help so I have to do it all myslef. Jared's sister Jen has been a big help by watching the kids so I could take a nap. Maggie just wants to be held all the time. I hate having sick kids, it just makes eveything miserable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That stinks! I hate it when kids are sick. It would be so much easier if you could just be sick instead of them. When are you going to be back from your thanksgiving "vacation"?
Post a Comment