We decided to head down to Scipio Utah for the Thanksgiving Holiday and spend it with Jared's mom and step dad. Two of his five sisters joined us for the occasion. We had a delicious turkey dinner with all the fixing's. I have decided to stay the weekend down here so Ian and Maggie could spend sometime with Grandma and Grandpa. Jared had to head home because he had to work his holiday hours at Toys "R" Us. We have played several games, which I have not won, but hopefully I will win at least one game before I go home on Sunday. Ian is having fun chasing Grandma's 2 puppies and 2 cats around. He loves animals so much and doesn't know when to leave them alone. He has had a lot of time outs because he just can't leave the poor animals alone. He keeps asking to go see the cows and Grandpa is going to take him out later today. So far things have going good but sleeping in the same room with the 2 kids was not fun. I did not get very much sleep because Ian kept kicking and hitting me. I am very grateful to be down here for the kids so they can get to know their grandparents better. I have very good memories of spending time with my grandparents and I want my children to have those wonderful memories too.
1st Thanksgiving
Maggie and her Cousin Carson
Maggie loves her Fennie
Jared showing off Ian's ABC's capability to Ashlin
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving. I'm sure the kids enjoyed every minute (Ian especially with the animals).
Top picture of Maggie--SO cute!
I'm sorry your kids got sick. That's no fun at all! But it is fun to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa. :)
Post a Comment