Halloween costumes are in full swing at our house.
The girls are done and Ian's is about 75% done.
My mom always made our costumes growing up.
I'm glad that she taught me how to sew so I could so the same thing.
I do enjoy making my kids' costumes.
There is just something about it that makes my heart smile.
********************
Sass is getting so big.
Here she is all ready for school one morning. She is doing so well in school and she amazes everyday. She is still struggling with being in school for 7 hours everyday but is slowly getting use to it. She is becoming an amazing reader and excels in math. Since she has a late summer birthday I did go back and forth about sending her to school when we did. I was afraid she wasn't ready but she has proved me wrong and I'm glad I didn't keep her back.
Don't you just love her freckles??
Me and Sass went on a little date the other night of grocery shopping and stopping at Baskin Robbins (since we had gift cards from our birthdays to use). She of course picked Pink Bubblegum Ice Cream. As you can see it was HUGE!!!! She couldn't even finish it.
********************
Now Smarty Pants here looks so old to me. This lucky dude has gotten to go to a few sporting events lately with his dad. He's not a sports fan but likes going anyways.
Jared got some tickets to a BYU Football game. It was a cold day but these two lucky guys got to sit indoors in a box suite. I don't think Mr. was too thrilled about going cause the first thing he asked when he was told what he was going to go to do was "can I bring the ipad?"....that kid kills me. You know, if he doesn't have some kind of electronic with him it's pretty much the end of the world for him. I am trying to break him of that but haven't been too successful yet.
Smarty and Jared got to go to a Jazz game as well. They even sat in the front row. Along with those awesome tickets they got to eat upstairs with all the other 100 Club Members. I am pretty sure he liked this better than the football game (I do too). Basketball is a little more entertaining. When they got home the first thing he told me was "they had an awesome buffet!!!!"
********************
One day we headed over to Barnes and Noble to kill time. As we walked in she kept saying "WOW!! this place is amazing!!" She could have played there for hours.
.
This girl kills me. She came downstairs and was so proud of herself cause she got dressed all by herself. I mean who wouldn't love an outfit like this.....pink shirt with green Tinker Bell pajama pants.
My girls love to help out in the kitchen. I don't like it so much but I'm trying to be better and let them help out more. Since the kids have had Fall Break, one afternoon I decided that Rice Krispy treats just had to be made and my little helpers couldn't have been more excited to help out.
Who knows, maybe soon they'll be making dinner.
1 comment:
So jealous smarty pants got to go to a jazz game! And eat a buffet?? Double whammy! So jealous. : )
What a vocab sweets has! Ha ha...remember we would take our older kids everywhere....seems like by the 3rd kid a lot of things slide and they appreciate places like Barnes and Nobles...good times.
Your kids are growing up too fast.
: )
Post a Comment