Sunday, December 16, 2012

a post dedicated to the Sweets

 
Love this girl
She is a crack up and keeps us laughing all the time.
 
Sweets is a little snuggly thing and is always willing to
give snuggles to Jared and I when we ask
 
Sweets loves to pick out her own clothes and get her self dressed
Here are a few choice outfits
 
heart shirt, flower pants, gingerbread girl sweater, alien hat, & spider man slippers
 
 blue shirt with butterflies and a flower, rainbow pants, dora snow boots,
one purple glove, & pink snow hat
 
cat shirt and fleece dessert pajama pants

and this is the best....dora socks with cinderella dress up shoes
She insisted on wearing these to go pick the kids up from school one day.
I agreed to because sometimes it's not worth a fight with a 2 year old.

Sweets is starting to refuse naps some days.
This was a day when I tried to get to nap and she refused but later that afternoon
while picking the kids up from school this is what happened.

One morning Sweets decided while I was showering that she wanted to play outside.
At least she was smart enough to get a jacket and boots
 (even if they are her brother's) on before heading out.

Sweets got this basket, brought it down stairs put her blankets in it, laid down and told me she was ready for a nap.... too bad that lasted only a few minutes.

and lastly I leave you with a picture of Sweets with her eyes actually opened
It truly is a miracle to get such a picture.

We love this girl!!!!


1 comment:

Rach said...

I love the dress up shoes the best! She sure is a cutie pants!